[WriteLog] New computer

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] New computer
From: w1zt@mediaone.net (George Johnson)
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2001 14:06:50 -0400
Clive,
I would recommend a re-install but look in your c:\windows\
folder for the writelog.ini file to save it to use with the
new setup.  It can be used to recover any special settings
you have made.  You can use the file transfer program to
electronically pass the original installation program(s) to
your new computer.  I have done this several times here
without the hidden problems that crop up in transfering
windows programs.

Good luck,  George .. W1ZT