[WriteLog] Jarts Log Submission

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Jarts Log Submission
From: deuxfox@earthlink.net (deuxfox)
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2001 12:40:49 +0000
Thanks to all who responded to my post for help with separate Jarts
files. I am so spoiled by the powers of Writelog that it never came to
me that
'old fashioned' cut and paste was the solution.

Several stations acknowledged my correction of my call sign after
acknowledgement and that was nice. One even thanked me for saving us
both a couple of points. Some using the HI file came back with "Craig"
so I knew they had copied KF2X.

I was confused and amused by KB5BOB and WA6BOB being worked back to back
and later on another band being separated by a single station. After a
few hours of continous operation that snaps you right out of autopilot.

It was fun and I have to thank my family for support during my 26 hours
of isolation.

KF2XF Jarts SOAB Low Power
        QSOs Points DX: Call Areas
80m:       0      0   0     0