[WriteLog] Jarts Log Submission - PROBLEM

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Jarts Log Submission - PROBLEM
From: obrienaj@netsync.net (Andrew J. O'Brien)
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2001 19:56:54 -0400
> You are correct.  As Tom, WX4TM, also alerted me to the fact that
> the rules state AGE sent as well as received.
> there is another way around it if you own WT4I Cabrillo tools.
>
> 1.  Save WriteLog file as "ASCII per band".
> 2.  Convert that file to Cabrillo using WT4I converter.
> 3.  Cut and paste the appropriate contacts in to CALLSIGN.80, CALLSIGN.40,
etc. files

In other contests I have used the find and replace features of Excel to some
success, also the same feature in Microsoft Wordpad.  Save the Writelog file
as a WK spreadsheet, import it into Excel.  Under the Sent field where it
says 599 tell it to replace 599 with 599-50 (or whatever your age is).  Then
save it in a format required by JARTS (ASCII or whatever)

Andy KB2EOQ