[WriteLog] Help With memory setup

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Help With memory setup
From: sm5ufb@algonet.se (sm5ufb)
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2001 20:52:22 +0000
Hi
I am new user of Write log i have problems
to setup memory setup for every rtty contest
for example how to setup for WAE contest rtty.
And is there some wan ho can help with the different setup
for rtty contests.
And how do i use the Fkeys and how to setup, i downloaded
i fond and downloaded the program yesterday.
I like Write Log very mutts and i use the program in the JARTS
contest and this weekend in CQ WW SSB and its works great.
So please can some wan help me thanks in advance.

73 de SM5UFB Goran
President of S.A.R.T.G.