[WriteLog] Help With memory setup

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Help With memory setup
From: gbaron@home.com (Gil Baron)
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2001 15:06:58 -0600
--=====================_173195031==_.ALT

At 20:52 10/30/2001, sm5ufb wrote:
>Hi
>I am new user of Write log i have problems
>to setup memory setup for every rtty contest
>for example how to setup for WAE contest rtty.
>And is there some wan ho can help with the different setup
>for rtty contests.
>And how do i use the Fkeys and how to setup, i downloaded
>i fond and downloaded the program yesterday.
>I like Write Log very mutts and i use the program in the JARTS
>contest and this weekend in CQ WW SSB and its works great.
>So please can some wan help me thanks in advance.
>
>73 de SM5UFB Goran
>President of S.A.R.T.G.

If you downloaded the program and did not buy it then you do not have a
valid copy and nothing is likely to work. This program is not available for
download without paying the registration fee. Without the registration code
the program is useless.

The setup is very well explained in the manual. Read the manual and it will
make it clear.
The basic is that there are three set of keys the first two are F keys and
Shifted F keys and are used for CW and RTTY and the third set is only for
SSB and only for the voice keyer.

There are things like %R to put a carriage return in the RTTY keys. You
must not use these on CW..
Read the manual, that is the best way.

There have been some examples posted in earlier messages of the settings
used by some people.

Gil Baron http://members.home.com/gbaron
W0MN 44.08208 N 92.51263 W 1055'
"Baila como nadie te ve"

--=====================_173195031==_.ALT

At 20:52 10/30/2001, sm5ufb wrote:<br>
I am new user of Write log i have problems<br>
to setup memory setup for every rtty contest<br>
for example how to setup for WAE contest rtty.<br>
And is there some wan ho can help with the different setup<br>
for rtty contests.<br>
And how do i use the Fkeys and how to setup, i downloaded<br>
i fond and downloaded the program yesterday.<br>
I like Write Log very mutts and i use the program in the JARTS<br>
contest and this weekend in CQ WW SSB and its works great.<br>
So please can some wan help me thanks in advance.<br><br>
73 de SM5UFB Goran<br>
President of S.A.R.T.G.<br><br>
If you downloaded the program and did not buy it then you do not have a
valid copy and nothing is likely to work. This program is not available
for download without paying the registration fee. Without the
registration code the program is useless.<br><br>
The setup is very well explained in the manual. Read the manual and it
will make it clear.<br>
The basic is that there are three set of keys the first two are F keys
and Shifted F keys and are used for CW and RTTY and the third set is only
for SSB and only for the voice keyer.<br><br>
There are things like %R to put a carriage return in the RTTY keys. You
must not use these on CW..<br>
Read the manual, that is the best way.<br><br>
There have been some examples posted in earlier messages of the settings
used by some people.<br><br>
WriteLog mailing list<br>
WriteLog@contesting.com<br>