[WriteLog] Serial numbers..

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Serial numbers..
From: DougN1@aol.com (DougN1@aol.com)
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2001 17:49:28 EST
Hi all,

I'm a new Writelog user. I believe that I have everything working and want to
give it a trial run in the Ukrainian this weekend. WL does not have a
Ukrainian contest module. I downloaded the module from the third party site
and installed it. I have set up my F keys, however, I don't see my serial
number being sent. I also tried with the SARTG contest which has the same
exchange requirements. Same result.

HELP says: "The field labeled SEQ in the Entry window shows you the serial
number that WL will send as a RTTY message and record it in the log as the
transmitted serial number."

Yes, the SEQ number increments up one for each QSO logged. Most rules require
a three digit number starting with 001.  SEQ does not do that, at least not
until 100.

It appears that I am missing something in my exchange message that will
include the serial number.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks.....Doug  K6HGF