[WriteLog] mmtty with 10.28?

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] mmtty with 10.28?
From: jtolbert@gremlan.org (The Tolberts)
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2001 19:13:20 -0500
Trying to setup MMTTY with Writelog. MMTTY works great standalone and the
plugini worked great in CQWW with the N1MM logger (which doesnt support
WAE). So I bought writelog and according to the instructions on AA5AU site I
should see MMTTY as an option under the TU dropdown in the Rttyrite window;
I dont see that option. Did I miss something? Do I need to setup the
soundcard somewhere? It seemed to receive well on the rttyrite window....

73 Jamie WW3S