[WriteLog] Sweepstakes CW Review

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Sweepstakes CW Review
From: kg0us@swbell.net (dr)
Date: Mon, 05 Nov 2001 18:27:55 -0600
Hi Richard,

The problem you listed below hampered our efforts too.  We also ran into a
problem when entering some of the data while waiting for our turn at a given
QSO.  At some point the space bar would cycle you between the serial number and
the precedence.  It was very annoying at times.

Best Regards,

Dave KG0US