[WriteLog] WL Compatibility

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] WL Compatibility
From: k0pc@arrl.net (Pat Cain, K0PC)
Date: Wed, 07 Nov 2001 22:55:50 -0600
Hi Bob,

I've used WriteLog for several years now and I really like it. You can
download a Sound Board check program from the WriteLog web site downloads
section. It will tell you if all the WriteLog features will work on your
board. I use a Creative Ensoniq PCI board and it works fine for me.  The
847 is supported.

I'm not sure about your PCI I/O card. Generally, if you can see the com
port in Windows you can use it in WriteLog.

Good luck with it.

73,
Pat KØPC