[WriteLog] WL Compatibility

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] WL Compatibility
From: wa9als@starband.net (WA9ALS - John)
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2001 07:50:58 -0500
You might find http://www.qsl.net/wa9als/sound_results.htm interesting.
Almost all Windows soundcards are fully compatible, but not all.  A Creative
card should be OK - In my survey, noone reported on the 512 - But since the
64 and 128 are 7F, I would hope that the 512 would be too!  HI

Heck, WriteLog's worth the price of a new sound card anyway!  WriteLog is
awesome, but there is a learning curve - You're pushing it for SS - hope you
have some free time.  Have fun!  73