[WriteLog] telnet

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] telnet
From: kc0czi@midmoskywarn.net (Kevin Brown - KC0CZI)
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2001 23:18:10 -0600
I had the same problem...I suspect you're using the DXTelnet software
too, and following the instructions provided on the DXT website for
integrating it into WL.

The problem was my interpretation of a lowercase "L" and a one "1" in
the Writelog.ini file.

My suggestion is to copy and paste from the website the entries into the
Writelog.ini.

I don't have the exact text of the instructions, but some perseverance
in looking over the instructions revealed the problem...