[WriteLog] questions on cabrillo file for ARRL-SS-SSB

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] questions on cabrillo file for ARRL-SS-SSB
From: JDY18@aol.com (JDY18@aol.com)
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2001 09:45:11 EST
I am trying to set up the cabrillo file for the recent ARRL SS SSB contest.
This is the first time I have done this, and I have several questions:

1. In setting up my contest info, my precedence was "U" (for single op -
unlimited - packet assisted). While the rest of my info was copied to the
cabrillo file, "category" came out blank. Did I do something wrong or does
the program not recognize the "U" entry?

2. Assuming that I have to insert the category info into the file manually,
does anyone know the exact wording to be used for this category?

3. I was surprised to see that the cabrillo file does not include info on the
number of QSOs and sections I worked. Is this correct?

thanks,
Jay

W2KD