[WriteLog] Writelog equivalent of WF1B .AIR file?

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Writelog equivalent of WF1B .AIR file?
From: wa9als@starband.net (WA9ALS - John)
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2001 15:49:49 -0500
> I'm trying to locate the Writelog equivalent of the WF1B .AIR file for
> RTTY, but don't seem to be able to find it.
> What should I be looking for?

Doug, there isn't one.  I think being able to record the whole contest audio
and replay whichever QSO you want by right-clicking on the QSO is supposed
to replace the need for the .air file.  The recording is cool for SSB or
possibly CW, but an ".air" file (complete text of whatever printed in the
Rttyrite window) would be very nice for those that don't want to bother with
recording all that audio for a RTTY or CW contest.  WL did add the ability
to scroll back the Rttyrite print window, but that's not quite the same.  I.
too, would like WL to generate a file of all print from the Rttyrite window,
and append to it each time the program starts.  I know the list is long for
Wayne, but this seems like it would be very easy to implement.

Thanks to all that answered my request for ini settings for CW transmit and
receive!  73