[WriteLog] Writelog equivalent of WF1B .AIR file?

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Writelog equivalent of WF1B .AIR file?
From: faunt@panix.com (Doug Faunt N6TQS +1-510-655-8604)
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2001 01:50:35 -0500 (EST)
One of the reaosn I want to be able to do this is for DXpeditions.  It
really helps to have a record of what is going across the screen, and
can prevent NIL's at QSL time, or alternatively, be sure and able to
show, why someone really isn't in the log.  And can show that someone
really did make a Q, even if it didn't make it into the log.

Even at my best, I'm not perfect; after 5 days on a desert island, I'm
not at my best; and I may not be making all the Q's anyway.

73, doug