[WriteLog] Curious?? (long)

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Curious?? (long)
From: akinnon@mediaone.net (Albert R Kinnon III)
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2001 18:19:21 -0500
Well guys my approach was to print the manual before I installed the
software. That does not mean I know it or can find it, but I'm learning.

I took the easy way out as I have a laser printer (for the tax returns) and
used it to print all 300+ pages. I was tempted to upgrade the printer for 2
sided printing ( mind is to soft to do the manual 2 sides and get it correct
with potential jams).

With Various modes and various ways to setup I am just learning the basics
on single op phone. Not ready to run but great fun.

Al, KD1EA