[WriteLog] Setup Question

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Setup Question
From: Georgek5kg@aol.com (Georgek5kg@aol.com)
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2001 22:04:17 EST
--part1_32.1ec0c5c9.29385131_boundary

In a message dated 11/29/01 7:27:50 PM Eastern Standard Time, jdup@smart.net
writes:

> The is really super basic - in the weeks ahead, I'm going to set up
> my computer in my ham shack, and I'm just not completely clear
> about the necessary connector cables to run CW from
> the PC, etc...

The explanation is in the WL Help file under the title "CW Interfacing".  You
can easily make up the cable with Radio Shack parts.  Or you can purchase
from K1NU.  See www.k1nu.com.  If you ever used NA or CT, the same cable will
work.

If you are new to WL, I'd suggest you read the Help documentation thoroughly.
 Yea, I know it is very difficult to understand in places.  That is one of
the pleasures of WL.  Especially concentrate on the commands within
writelog.ini.  They are most important!

73, Geo...

73, Geo...

George I. Wagner, K5KG
941-312-9450
914-312-9460 fax

--part1_32.1ec0c5c9.29385131_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>In a message dated 11/29/01