[WriteLog] Setup Question

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Setup Question
From: jdup@smart.net (Jamie Dupree)
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2001 13:41:57 -0500
I have just purchased WL (and am enjoying the back and forth
about who has the better system..)

The is really super basic - in the weeks ahead, I'm going to set up
my computer in my ham shack, and I'm just not completely clear
about the necessary connector cables to run CW from
the PC, etc...

I guess basically it comes down to serial vs parallel ports?
Obviously it will depend on how I set up the sound card, etc,
but is there any certain preference for what's used?

I'm sure in another couple months this will seem minor,
but thanks for any help.

Jamie Dupree
NS3T