[WriteLog] Rtty using MMulty or W

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Rtty using MMulty or W
From: FireBrick" <w9ol@billnjudy.com (FireBrick)
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2001 06:04:49 -0600
Thanks to all who answered my poorly worded request for help.
It's now working.
But I don't know why...
I read all the replies this morning.
I HAD BEEN SELECTING com1 as the port in the Rtty Window Menu.
This time it accepted it without telling me the port was in use.
I still had no diddle.
For the heck of it and went to the Port menu in the Rtty window and again
selected com1 which already was checked.
This time it took.
Also in the MMulty setup window, Options MISC had all three of the port
options available.

I now hear the shift sounds in my speaker/headphones when I select a buffer.

As I wrote earlier, the fact that when returning to MMulty standalone after
a Writelog session required me to reset the options to select the comport
which had returned to none was a clue to me.

God I hate it when things go from bad to good but I don't know why! Or how I
did it.