[WriteLog] RE: [WriteLog]: Multiplier Window Colors

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] RE: [WriteLog]: Multiplier Window Colors
From: gbaron@charter.net (GilBaronW0MN)
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2001 16:11:43 -0600

I realize that it may not be practical to do it because of all the work. It
is not a good practice to have users editing ini files and it is not a good
practice to have the ini file in the windows system directory. These are two
WIBNI things that will perhaps come as this program progresses. I certainly
hope so.
The ultimate step is to have this information in the registry and eliminate
the ini altogether. That cannot happen as long as users have to edit the
file since having then edit the registry would be a nightmare.

None of this is a reason not to use what is the best contest logger around
in my opinion.