[WriteLog] LPT Ports

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] LPT Ports
From: w5xd@writelog.com (W. Wright, W5XD)
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2001 19:31:05 -0600
There is a program in WriteLog's \programs folder called FPORT16.EXE
that is probably causing the problem. It reads the BIOS for the LPT
port address assignments and sets the entries in WRITELOG.INI.

If you rename FPORT16.EXE to anything else (or delete it) it won't
do this anymore. Another possibility is to figure out why the BIOS
is reporting something different than what you have installed.

Wayne