[WriteLog] Saving screen configurations

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Saving screen configurations
From: n7us@arrl.net (Jim McDonald)
Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2001 09:27:37 -0700
Wayne & all,

Is my understanding correct that Writelog can only save the current screen
configuration?  It seems to be advantageous to be able to save the complete
screen configuration, including the multiplier window placement, with each
contest.  Being able to open the memories used previously in another log
file is nice, so I'm wondering if that's feasible for the windows.

I realize that a screen shot can be saved by pressing the Print Screen key,
and doing an Edit-Paste in MS Paint, then saving the file, but that creates
a 3M or so file, and the screen has to be manually arranged next time.

Thanks for thinking about it (or educating me).

Jim N7US