[WriteLog] Saving screen configurations

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Saving screen configurations
From: gbaron@charter.net (GilBaronW0MN)
Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2001 14:17:25 -0600
This is a missing function in WriteLog that perhaps will be fixed one day.
If you save the writelog.ini file and the contest file then you have all
that you need. I keep those in a different directory for each contest and
then can load them for a quick setup. You could even write a routine to do
it but