[WriteLog] Sound with sound card

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Sound with sound card
From: k1vv@tmlp.com (BobD)
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2001 05:50:08 -0500
Billy ... some people have continuing and
unending problems getting WriteLog working for them.
Others do not. You seem to be from the first group.
My only thought is why put yourself through that...
If the program does not work for you or do what you want,
then use one that does ...   If it is TR ...  then use TR ...
There are enough hassles in life without getting your knickers
in a twist over a contest program.

K1VV  (:-)    (:-)   (:-)  (Enough?)