[WriteLog] MTTY Startup

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] MTTY Startup
From: aa5au@bellsouth.net (Don Hill AA5AU)
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2001 19:59:48 -0600
Not sure of your exact needs but try looking at my WriteLog web
on the MMTTY Plug-in pages www.geocities.com/writelog.

(I'm having a good day, I think. I worked P5/YT1AD, or at least
a station signing that call on 10m CW.  If it's a good one, it will have been an
excellent day!  He had a decent signal on 12m also, but didn't get through.
Too bad it wasn't on RTTY!)

73, Don AA5AU