[WriteLog] RigBlaster Use?

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] RigBlaster Use?
From: ranchonodinero@starband.net (Marty Purselley)
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2001 19:35:57 -0600
I am using a rigblaster.  Although the rigblaster performs as advertised,
I'm not that thrilled with how it is working with writelog.  For the DVK I
do not have true vox operation.  If I have it set up so that the DVK works,
then I must use a ptt switch.  In my case, I use a foot switch.  There has
got to be a better way.  I would like VOX with the DVK and the rig.  When I
tried to set it up with the rig on VOX, I'm getting some sort of loop.
Anyone have any suggestions.  I have the rigblaster plus.

Thanks,

Marty  AA5UN