[WriteLog] Help Please-Unsubscribe

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
From: tombaugh@discoverynet.com (Tom Baugh)
Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2001 07:40:03 -0600
Now I'm no Computer WIZ kid by any stretch (some of you act as if you were)
but it doesn't take a rocket scientist to do this.

This is a reminder of how to unsubscribe or change your configuration
for the address PUTYOURSHER@ABC.COM on the mailing list
WriteLog.  You need to have your password for these things.  YOUR
WriteLog PASSWORD Can be requested (if you forgot it)

To make changes to your subscription, use the password on your options
World Wide Web page:

    http://lists.contesting.com/mailman/options/writelog/

You can also make such changes via email - send a message to:

    writelog-request@contesting.com

with the text "help" in the subject or body, and you will be emailed
instructions.

Since Gil claimed it didn't work.. I tried it... UNSUBSCRIBED...then
RESUBSCRIBED and I'm now sending this message to confirm IT WORKS.

Bye the way.... If you find this Reflector so frustrating perhaps you should
find another one to vent on.
I.. for one... get tired of seeing the same person with 50 posts a day... No
one has that much goodwill to share.. Now if Ron were posting that much info
I'd listen.. At least he knows the topic.

Tom
AE9B