[WriteLog] Don't unsubscribe! - A possible solution!

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
From: Roger Borowski" <K9RB@arrl.net (Roger Borowski)
Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2001 09:38:13 -0500
There's a simple solution if you use Outlook or Outlook Express as your
e-mail client, Tom. All you have to do is when you get a message from an
offending subject and it is highlighted, use the "Message" pulldown menu and
select "Block Sender" and you will no longer receive any messages from that
subscriber. I've done that months ago when the Writelog reflector first
turned into the GilBaron reflector and since that time I only see the
occasional replies to his messages, of which has gone down in number
significantly since nearly everyone I know and many others on this reflector
have blocked his messages. Other reflectors like AMPs, TowerTalk, and DX4WIN
also have their "experts and groupies" that have upset the masses of regular
subscribers and generally these guys just don't seem to get the hints and go
away, so this "Block Sender" option works great for them too. It makes the
real purpose of being a reflector subscriber return once again and the
frustrations that these guys that need a life because they spend most of
theirs trying to upset others, go away. All with a couple simple mouse
clicks!
73, & Happy Holidays! -=Rog-K9RB=- (I apologize for the off-topic posting
but hopefully it may save some subscribers from unsubscribing because of the
frustration created by one or a few.)