[WriteLog] Mults

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Mults
From: aparsons1@shaw.ca (Al Parsons)
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2001 11:03:55 -0700
Seasons Greetings to all, and thanks to everyone who responded to my Telnet
Bell problem.
The fix below worked fine. Thanks, Bill.

And now, 2  more newby question:

When I select Mults Only for the Spot Window the known mults in the window
disappear. This happened during the Nov SS, but it worked as expected during
the CQWW.
What am I missing here?

I run Multi-Single with 1tx and 2 ops using only 1 PC.
How do I tell Writelog what my Class is without Networking, or does it
matter.