[WriteLog] Stew Perry

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Stew Perry
From: garry@ni6t.com (Garry Shapiro)
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2001 20:01:57 -0000
I think we all have fallen into a hole here.

I emailed Tree, N6TR about the lack of Cabrillo support for the Stew Perry.
His reply was right to the point: the Stew Perry rules do not currently
require a log submission to use Cabrillo format! So I created a .txt file in
WriteLog and sent that.

I replied to Tree that we have already been so conditioned to Cabrillo that
we are presuming it is required. Not yet so in all cases!

Garry, NI6T