[WriteLog] New Computer - Which Windows to use?

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] New Computer - Which Windows to use?
From: n3hs@qsl.net (Stan Staten)
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2001 17:40:27 -0500
I am posting this to both Writelog and DX4WIN.  I am building an new AMD
1500 system for use here in the shack.  There has been a lot of discussion
of which operating systems work best or have problems (like LPT CW
keying).  I am now faced with the choice of WIN98SE, WIN2K, WIN XP Pro and
Home.  Which one should I use?  Looking for advice.  To conserve bandwidth
it may be best to send any thoughts or suggestions you may have directly to
me rather than posting it.

Thanks in advance & 73
Stan, n3hs@qsl.net