[WriteLog] RoundUp States&Provinces

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] RoundUp States&Provinces
From: n4iq@charter.net (Bill Chartier N4iQ)
Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2002 15:22:34 -0500
I am using WriteLog for the first time in the RTTYRoundup this weekend. I am
using V10.28C.  Question:  How does WL know the proper States and Provinces
for multiplier purposes?  What file is this info located in and does my
version have the correct provinces in it?  I looked at the multiplier window
in WL and it is showing 12 Canadian multipliers.  In CT it uses the .dat
files; does WL use something similar? And how does one go about changing
this info?