[WriteLog] S/P Mode

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] S/P Mode
From: Steve Baron - KB3MM" <SteveBaron@starlinx.com (Steve Baron - KB3MM)
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2002 22:12:23 -0000
Boing!

I missed it the first time around and just struggled with it again even as I
looked at the help file!

It is CTRL P that puts the insertion point at the entry box as long as the
WL main window has focus.  It will not do it if the Bandmap, packet, or
other window has focus.

AND

CTRL N goes to the log window.