[WriteLog] WL - Single Band

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] WL - Single Band
From: k4jrb@juno.com (Dave L Thompson)
Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2002 22:51:42 -0500
I did not see a reply.  I use writelog for single band in the CQ WW and
ARRL Dx and just ignore the other bands.  I did this with my other
logging programs too.  With writelog make sure you select the right band
and mode and check the summary part of the cabrillo output to assure this
is correct.  If there is a better way I would like to hear about it.
73 Dave K4JRB