[WriteLog] PORT SETUP

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] PORT SETUP
From: jjreisert@alum.mit.edu (Jim Reisert AD1C)
Date: Mon, 07 Jan 2002 21:50:24 -0500
At 09:41 PM 1/7/2002 -0500, Dave Sublette wrote:

>I am trying to set up my log for the CQWW160CW contest. I am a new user of
>the program. After setting up the Ports for LPT1 and computer generated
>code, everything seems to work fine. After Saving the file and exiting the
>program, the setups are not there when I restart the program. What am I
>doing wrong?

It's not like CT, where *everything* is stored in the .BIN file.  Writelog
has its own configuration file.  When you change the setup, you have to
save it by going to Setup -> Save Configuration from the menu.  The setup
will then apply to all future contests.

73 - Jim AD1C

--
Season's Greetings 2001/2002 - http://www.ad1c.com/2001/