[WriteLog] Request for additional small feature

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Request for additional small feature
From: aa4nu@ix.netcom.com (Billy Cox)
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2002 01:08:37 -0600
>Check out the "Special Message Accelerator Keys" in the WriteLog
>help file. You can program the enter key to do this. Why would you want
>yet another key to remember.

That's option is useful ... but is not what is being asked for by more
and more users ... read the requests carefully ... what is being
asked for is more options for when in the S&P mode of logging.

For a interim solution ... I use one group of F-keys (say F5 to F8)
as my "S&P buffer keys" and the F1 to F-4 as my "Running keys".

Grouping them in that manner, with the memories tailored to suit,
seems to help me operate in a better manner here.

So there's another idea ...

73 Billy AA4NU