[WriteLog] Request for additional small feature

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Request for additional small feature
From: jpixton@shentel.net (Jerry Pixton)
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2002 11:54:40 +0000
Jim,

Because some of us can not make the enter key logic work right - the cursor
is in some other field besides the call field and there for the qrz message
is sent not the exchange message.

We had a thread about this a short while ago. I did every thing from the
mouse (using Fkeys) and my hand was getting mighty tired. Am going back to
play with some of the special keys and Macro Express to at least set up an
alternate way to send messages - oh for the old keyboards with the function
keys on the left.

Jerry, W6IHG

At 10:36 PM 1/9/2002 -0600, Jim Rhodes wrote:
>Check out the "Special Message Accelerator Keys" in the WriteLog help
>file. You can program the enter key to do this. Why would you want yet
>another key to remember.

Dr. Jerry R. Pixton, PIXOS Designs LLC
jpixton@shentel.net