[WriteLog] CW Decoder

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] CW Decoder
From: majrabsr@rconnect.com (Major Ron)
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2002 20:53:52 -0000
OK gang,

I now have evrything working in WL EXCEPT for the CW decoder. All I can get
it to decode is gibberish. Any tips here? I've tried everything I could find
in the 'HELP' files & at K9JY's site. Using V10.29E. Any help sincerely
appreciated.

I must say that, with the exception of the CW decoder, everything works as
slick as a dream!

Using paired rigs here. A TS-2000 & TS-850SAT as one pair, and two
TS-850SAT's on the other pair. Computer is a HB 1.4GHz Athlon running
WIN98SE. Rig(s) are on COM1 & COM 3 with RigBlaster Plus on COM2.

Thanks & GL to all,
Ron, KA9ALC