[WriteLog] Minnesota QSO Party

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Minnesota QSO Party
From: va7lc@shaw.ca (Les, VA7LC)
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2002 12:49:16 -0800
Hi Don,  Yes I'm a little disappointed with WriteLog in this area. I was going
to do the
contest because I saw that WriteLog supported it, however Minnesota have
changed the rules
a little and I guess WriteLog hasn't kept up. As I'm a cw man I figure I will
use the
logger provided on the Minnesota site. I'm also posting this on the reflector
as info. I
can tell you that Steve Woodruff is developing some modules for State QSO
Parties. Right
now he is working on the Wisconsin one and then the Illinois. His home page is
http://home.xnet.com/~sjwoodr/ham/modules/

73,
Les, VA7LC