[WriteLog] Dual Monitors

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Dual Monitors
From: Kevin Hemsley" <kev@ida.net (Kevin Hemsley)
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2002 09:48:22 -0700
One of the big differences between HE and Pro is networking support. HE is
seriously lacking full networking support. PRO has full and complete
networking support, HE is very light weight. I know several angry people who
purchased HE and later found that it broke their home network because of its
networking deficiencies. Do your homework before buying the Home Edition.

Thanks,
                Kevin.
Kevin Hemsley
kev@ida.net