[WriteLog] Dual Monitors

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Dual Monitors
From: rich@w3zj.com (Richard B. Drake)
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2002 14:43:12 -0500
I have a home HPNA network running on HE and it's just dandy. I
set it up after getting HE because it offered full support for it.
I searched the Microsoft hardware compatibility site before buying
the adaptors and came up with Netgear Phoneline 10X PCI adapters
for less than $25.00 apiece. They installed Plug and Play and I
didn't need any additional software. I plugged in the phone lines
and I had a 10 MBPS home network up and running in just a few
minutes time without a hitch. Now every phone jack in my house and
in my shack 60' away from the house is a network port - just
great!

----
73, Rich - W3ZJ