[WriteLog] WPX/WL and time off

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] WPX/WL and time off
From: Phil Cooper" <pcooper@guernsey.net (Phil Cooper)
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2002 18:54:59 -0000
Hi all,

I've just seen the email from Dennis AA0YX (and tnx fer the mult Dennis!)
about time off/on in WPX and reading the rules I see that it says that
"Paper logs must clearly mark off times on the summary sheet (but see rule
XIII.4 below).  Again, that refers to PAPER logs.

Cabrillo files are mentioned in XIII.2, and there is NO MENTION of off times
in that bit.

I guess this means that those of us submitting Cabrillo logs do not need to
mark off times? I was confused too, when I first read it, because of the bit
that says " see rule XIII.4 below", but I was of the impression that
Cabrillo logs don't need such things as that, and neither do they need
summary sheets, dupe sheets etc.

Is this correct?

Phil GU0SUP