[WriteLog] rotor icon?

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] rotor icon?
From: rhodes@evertek.net (Jim Rhodes)
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2002 22:48:12 -0600
Have you tried the fkeys program that is downloadable from writelog.com.
You can assign any function key or menu item or most any command to a
button that you can just click with the mouse. With this loaded I hardly
ever touch the keyboard in a RTTY test. And you can stack functions in 1
button. Can't put it on the log window, but it can re resized & put right
next to the log window. It doesn't change the focus either, stays on the
entry window. At least the way I use it.