[WriteLog] /BUST

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] /BUST
From: jjreisert@alum.mit.edu (Jim Reisert AD1C)
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 08:28:19 -0500
At 07:59 AM 2/19/2002 -0500, Barry N1EU wrote:

>For me, there was not a single instance all weekend of a callsign showing
>up as a multiplier along with its "/BUST" counterpart.

Then you don't remember HU9C (5U9C) or J53IAU (JH3IAU).

It's even worse for the multi-multis.  We jump on every new callsign
because we're running out of guys to work.  What a waste to lose one's run
freq. because F5TYD was spotted (busted) but F5TYB was already logged
correctly.

I think the benefit outweighs the annoyance.

73 - Jim AD1C

USA +978-251-9933, <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.com