[WriteLog] HELP IC746Pro

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] HELP IC746Pro
From: kc7v@arrl.net (Mike Fulcher)
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2002 00:54:06 +0000
I bought an Icom 746Pro to use as backup on HF and as a 2nd radio for
contesting.  Writelog says it assumes the address to be 56 for Icom but the
746 Pro manual says the address is 66h.  How do I make the necessary
changes to make it work.

Thanks,

Mike

                                                       Mike Fulcher
                                                    kc7v@arrl.net
                                              One of the "VOO-DUDES"
                                                VooDoo Contest Group
                                       ("VooDoo" - White magic from
Africa)
                             5V7A, TY5A, 9G5AA, ZC4Z, CN5N, C56N, ZF2WW,
XT2DX