[WriteLog] P38 card

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] P38 card
From: aa0yx1@attbi.com (Denis Campbell)
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2002 20:49:31 -0000
I use a P38 card and it works great.  Never any problems.  I had one ham
check it out on his scope during a qso and he said the signal was sharp and
dead on.  I know that ISA slots are a problem so I made my own computer with
a mother board that has an ISA slot.  I checked with HAL about any future
plans for a P38 for a PCI slot and was told there wasn't any and that they
were discontinuing manufacture of the board.   The computer I made is a 1Ghz
Pentium III with 520 mb of RAM and 133 mhz front side bus.  If you don't
want the board let me know and I'll take it for my second computer.

Denis
AA0YX