Fw: [WriteLog] WPX SSB - not calculating score

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Fw: [WriteLog] WPX SSB - not calculating score
From: carleton@sti.net (Carleton Reed)
Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2002 01:30:45 -0800
I was having the same problem. I discovered I was logging out of band. =
It's calculating my mults now but I need to figure out out to fix the 3 =
contacts that has the annoying B next to the serial number. Any help on =
that guys will be appreciated.

Carleton - AA6GZ

----- Original Message -----=20