[WriteLog] WPX SSB - not calculating score

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] WPX SSB - not calculating score
From: bwruble@ix.netcom.com (Brian Wruble)
Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2002 11:18:13 -0500
Figured it out.  Middle-of-the night insomnia problem.  I started to
work the contest at about 0230 local,in a bit of a stupor,  and I opened
up a WPX CW log by mistake.  Solution was to export those QSOs in ADIF,
then start a new log with the right contest --- WPX SSB contest, then
re-import the ADIF file and everything is good now.

Thanks to those who responded.

73, Brian W3BW