[WriteLog] Serial port setup

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Serial port setup
From: w1nr@eecorp.com (Mike McCarthy, W1NR)
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2002 22:49:37 -0400
You will need a driver from the manufacturer of the USB-Serial adapter.
When you plug it in, Windows will see it as a new device and ask for
a driver.  If you are running Win98 first edition, USB sometimes has
problems.  Win98 SE (Second Edition) has much better USB support.
Windows will assign the next available port to it.

Mike, W1NR