[WriteLog] Keyer window with ALT K under XP bad

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Keyer window with ALT K under XP bad
From: gbaron@charter.net (Gil Baron)
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2002 07:02:00 -0500
If you try to use the Keyer window (ALT-K) under XP the text is not visible
in the window, only the very top of it. You cannot resize the window to make
it so. Is there a fix for this or will there soon be one. XP is becoming
ubiquitous and WriteLog must be made to function properly under XP or it
will lose out and I don't want it to lose out.
I don't see any other problems and it does still key the radio, just can't
red the text.

I tried WIN98 compatibility node, no help.

Gil Baron http://webpages.charter.net/gbaron
44:04.925 N 92:30.758 W 1055'
"Hierro candente, batir de repente"
---