[WriteLog] Opening Log Window Problem

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Opening Log Window Problem
From: k4phe@bellsouth.net (Bob Smith)
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2002 10:31:59 -0400
>From George K5KG dated 4/12/2002

Bob, you have stumped my by this sentence.  I am not familiar with the
File1= command in writelog.ini, and I can't find a reference to it in the
Help file.  What do you mean by "(at the bottom)"?

Please tell me in what section of writelog.ini it is used, and for what
purpose.

George,

WriteLog keeps the paths to the most recently used files in the WriteLog.ini
file. These are the path names you see in the Open Log Window when you first
open WriteLog. These paths are at the bottom of the WriteLog.ini file and
are indicated by File1=(path) File2=(path) and etc.

The only reason I changed these paths in the .ini file was because when I
first started using WriteLog I used the default path to save my logs which
were too long for that Open Log window. Now when I open a new contest I save
it to my new Logs directory.

This isn't really a big deal, there are probably a 100 different ways to
manage your contest files, maybe being able to resize that window would help
HI.

73, Bob K4PHE